Sr. Quality Engineer III (Stafford, TX) HR9-00080
The Sr. Quality Engineer III plans and conducts activities concerned with the quality assurance of engineering designs, suppliers, manufacturing processes, materials, and products.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Oversee internal and supplier processes to ensure standards are maintained.
• Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
• Monitor company compliance to internal and customer quality requirements.
• Prepare and update quality documentation ensuring compliance with internal and industry standards.
• Conduct in-house and supplier audits, issues audit reports, and follows up to assure that corrective actions are completed and are effective.
• Apply advanced Quality Assurance methodologies to assess and improve company processes and systems.
• Develop and deploy training to improve the technical skills of the Quality team and the company.
• Conducts root cause analyses and implements corrective/preventive actions.
• Prepares and delivers reports and presentations communicating results of quality assurance activities to team members and management.
• Bachelor of Science degree.
• 5-8 years of demonstrated success in a supervisory Quality Assurance role.
• Minimum of 10 years as a Quality Engineer.
• Must have experience with a manufacturing environment involving metal machining/fabrication.
• Experience with Minitab.
• Familiarity with API Q1 and/or ISO 9001.
• Effective organizational skills and the ability to prioritize assignments.
• Strong conceptual, problem solving, & analytical skills.
• Outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
• Must be eligible to work in U.S.
Subsea Experience a PLUS!
• Understanding of ERP software and a demonstrated understanding of the MS-Office Suite of productivity tools a plus.
• Experience in Quality leadership roles with demonstrated success.
1 August 2020Apply for this vacancy