Logistics Technician II (Stafford, TX) HR9-00086
Performs receiving, shipping and general warehouse duties.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Other duties may be assigned.
• Work closely with Freight Forwarders and customers to mediate the scheduling and pick up of outbound international shipments in accordance with customer requirements.
• Schedule and coordinate local shipments to ensure delivery is received by customer in a timely manner.
• Prepare Commercial Invoices; consolidate orders per invoice where applicable. Assemble information appropriate to each country, customer, and freight agent or collect/pre-pay as necessary.
• Preparation of Bills of Lading and Shipper’s Export Declaration as necessary.
• Create DHL, UPS, and FED EX airway bills ensuring all customer information is accurate and up to date.
• Receive all incoming shipments into the ERP system, focusing on inputting accurate part numbers, quantities, and heat/lot numbers for each receipt.
• Forklift experience necessary Training for certification will be provided on a routine basis.
• Communicate with the Purchasing team to resolve any issues or error with incoming receipts.
• Manage the inventory of all products and packages for shipping & receiving.
• Quick learner able to work under tight schedules, relaxed under pressure.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Must be able to recognize and be discreet with sensitive business-related materials.
• Must be able to work with people to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Must be able to read, understand, learn and follow written and verbal safety, quality and work instructions.
• Preferred: 2 to 5 years managing global customer shipments, depending on level of position, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Bilingual is a plus.
4 October 2021Apply for this vacancy