De-Burr/Polish Technician HR9-00064
The operator is responsible for de-burring and polishing all Hydraulic coupling bodies and components to the highest quality obtainable.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Set-up and operate the Power hold work head.
Understands basic tooling, its purpose and how to evaluate wear limits and change as required.
Can perform daily preventative maintenance on machine.
Can demonstrate a working knowledge of precision measuring equipment.
(Calipers and micrometers)
- Must communicate with leads, supervisors and planners on a daily basis to assure routers and schedules are accurate.
To perform in this position successfully, an individual must be able to complete all areas outlined above for this position in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements of this position.
- Education – High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Read, write, read English
- Basic mathematical skills
- Work Environment – This position will require working primarily indoors in a smoke free office and manufacturing (machine shop) environment. Needs the ability to stand for long periods of time and the ability to lift up to 25 pounds. Fine motor skills and excellent vision are required. There is also planned and unplanned overtime.
17 June 2019Apply for this vacancy