Technical Sales - Middle East HR7-00185
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve technical concerns. Acts as liaison for customers between distribution centers and manufacturing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Partners with Sales/Operations Manager to develop and recommend strategic sales plans for their area.
Conducts Customer Visits and prepares / submits a Customer Contact Report within 3 days of the meeting outlining what was discussed, identifying attendees, and establishing action / follow up plans.
Identifies and calls on customers who have been to ensure Titan remains supplier of choice. For dormant accounts, create strategy and vision to regain their business.
Prepares sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Attends training and becomes very knowledgeable about our products and their application. Keeps abreast of new products along with their part numbers, description, and function.
Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Compiles and maintains customer lists with the contact person including phone numbers, addresses, hierarchy, and other contacts within that company.
- Responds to quote requests by compiling prices, credit terms, delivery dates, and other data as required by the customer in a professional manner.
- Responds to customers who fall behind on their payments to the company and ensures that follow-up sales calls are made to provide every opportunity to collect such payment.
- Responds to customer requests, complaints, questions, changes, and concerns regarding their order either directly or partnering with the Technical Services team to ensure appropriate and timely resolution.
- Places correct and detailed sales orders into the computer system so the sale will be processed correctly and in a timely manner.
Entertains the customers including lunches, dinners, and other social events while keeping within the guidelines of the company policies and procedures.
- Travels to customer district locations for sales calls, visits, training, entertainment, troubleshooting, or to respond to complaints
Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
Delivers sales presentations in a professional manner using PPT, product demonstration, and/or public speaking; may or may not partner with Technical Services team for these presentations.
- Adheres to all company safety standards, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years of relevant industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In depth knowledge of Cased Hole Oilfield operations.
Must possess excellent written/verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Maintain professional appearance, attitude, and behavior.
- Manage and work with people in a harmonious way to accomplish the tasks assigned to this positon.
- Must possess the ability to publicly speak and conduct meetings using tools such as PPT, etc.
- Must possess excellent organization and leadership skills and be familiar with terminology used in and around the business community.
- Identifies potential sales leads through customer usage scenarios to Product Management and Sales Manager.
- Coordinates and provides support issues for account management with regarding technical service issues.
- Provides regular reports for management that measure effectiveness of the technical support function.
- Manages workflow, staffing, and schedules to meet operational goals, as agreed upon with management and in accordance to budget.
- Be the “go to” person for answers.
- Build professional internal and external relationships that maintain company’s core values.
- Able to learn and become proficient with software used for quoting, inventory, etc.
28 February 2021Apply for this vacancy