TCP/T-SET Assembly Tech II - OKC HR7-00176
Assemble parts and package items in preparation for stock or shipment.This position requires on-site presence, and regular attendance, to perform the essential duties.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Will gather parts for assemblies and package them for either stock items or to be shipped.
- Locate and gather parts and perform assembly work by following blueprints, written or verbal instructions and/or by customer request.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Report defective materials.
- Compare identifying information and count, weigh, or measure items to be prepared for stock items or items to be shipped.
- Insert items into containers and stamp, stencil, or affix labels with identifying information onto containers that are ready for shipment.
- Prepare paperwork that is associated with each job.
- Operate fork lift truck, pallet jack, and/or dolly to move, convey, or hoist product to storage or shipping location.
- Aid in loading and ensure proper/safe loading of product into inventory shelves.
- Use of measurement devices such as Tape Measure, Dial Calipers, and Multi-meter.
- Works within the procedures of sales orders and IDO/ISO, including printing and filling out paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
A. Education and Training
- High school diploma or the equivalent is preferred.
B. General Requirements
Assembly experience in a perforating organization a plus.
Must possess good organizational and leadership skills and be familiar with terminology and part numbers used in and around the business community.
Must be able to recognize and be discreet with sensitive financial, personnel, and other business-related information.
Must have the ability to manage and work with people in a harmonious way to accomplish the task assigned to this position.
One (1) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
C. Technical Requirements / Skills
- Able to work in a repetitive detailed, slow to moderate pace environment.
- Detail oriented and can focus on small defects.
- Able to read, understand, learn and folloow written and verbal safety, quality and work instructions.
- Able to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Able to provide improvement to processes as required.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Strong hands-on mechanical aptitude and ability.
- Must possess technical aptitude.
31 March 2020Apply for this vacancy