Maintenance Technician 2 - Pampa, TX HR7-00211
Maintain the facility’s manufacturing equipment, vehicles, building and grounds; in addition, performing various mechanical job duties in relation to repairing, replacing, installing and/or removing as directed. This position requires on-site presence to perform the essential duties.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete daily preventative maintenance.
- Grease and lube machines as directed.
- Change air filters on machines and air conditioning units.
- Assist with daily repairs of equipment.
- Monitor lift stations for buildings.
- Clean machining chips from tanks and filters.
- Assist in troubleshooting, repair and proof repair to return equipment to service.
- Complete general maintenance of buildings and grounds.
- Continuously gain knowledge in the trades necessary to execute prompt and reliable service to increase department efficiency.
- Correspond with all departments involved in any maintenance needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or the equivalent is preferred.
• Relevant industry experience preferred.
Must have the ability to work independently or with people in a harmonious way to accomplish the tasks assigned to this position.
• Should demonstrate aptitude in once or more maintenance trades.
• Able to receive and carry out instruction.
• Able to read blueprints and schematics.
• Must be familiar with terminology used in the maintenance trades.
D. Certificates, Licenses & Registrations
• Must have a valid driver’s license and record that conforms to company’s insurance policies, ATF, DOT, and State of other required Hazmat training.
E. Work Authorization / Security Clearance:
• Authorized to work in United States.
• Able to meet ATF & regulatory security requirements.
31 October 2021Apply for this vacancy