Maintenance Tech HR7-00122
Performs various mechanical job duties in relations to repairing, replacing, installing and or removing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist in troubleshooting, repair and proof repair to return equipment to service.
• Complete general maintenance of buildings and grounds.
• Continuously gain knowledge in the trades necessary to execute prompt and reliable service to increase department efficiency.
• Correspond with all departments involved in any maintenance needs.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Should demonstrate aptitude in once or more maintenance trades.
• Able to receive and carry out instruction.
Technical Requirements / Skills
• Able to read blueprints and schematics.
• Must be familiar with terminology used in the maintenance trades.
Certificates, Licenses & Registrations
• Must have a valid driver’s license and record that conforms to company’s insurance policies, ATF, DOT, and State of other required Hazmat training.
19 April 2019Apply for this vacancy