Junior Electrical Engineer HR7-00210
- Design and develop analog and digital circuits for downhole oil and gas applications
- Support existing product design by making technical improvements (hardware and firmware)
- Maintain and develop production test equipment (hardware and software)
- Oversee manufacture of products and process optimization.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing and final assembly as it relates to electro-mechanical systems.
- Interface with engineers across multiple disciplines to complete the design of the overall system.
- Transition products from product development to production.
- Adheres to all safety standards and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position requires on-site presence to perform the essential duties.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
A. Education and Training
- Must hold a B.S. Degree (M.S. preferred) in Electrical Engineering
- 0-3 years’ experience designing electronic circuits
B. Technical Requirements / Skills
- Proficiency in programming languages (C/C++, LabView, Matlab, etc)
- Proficiency in PCB design software (Altium or similar)
- Version control system experience preferred (SVN, Git or similar)
C. General Requirements
- Able to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Able to provide improvement to processes as required.
- Excellent technical writing ability
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
D. Certificates, Licenses & Registrations
- Must have a valid driver’s license and record that conforms to company’s insurance policies, ATF, DOT, and State of other required Hazmat training.
E. Work Authorization / Security Clearance:
- Able to meet ATF & regulatory security requirements.
- Must be US citizen, or lawful permanent resident of the United States (student Visa does not qualify), in accordance with ATF regulations.
- Must not have any personal or legal domestic or international travel restrictions.
- Able to travel to and from customer locations.
19 September 2021Apply for this vacancy