JR MECHANICAL ENGINEER HR7-00192
Responsible for assisting the organization of highly complex activities for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of engineering products. This position requires on-site presence and acceptable attendance to perform the essential duties.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
•Develops creative design concepts and estimates labor and hardware costs to provide informationfor management decisions.
•Researches and analyzes data such as customer design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
•Oversee manufacture of products and process optimization.
•Provide technical support to manufacturing and final assembly as it relates to mechanical systems.
•Coordinates fabrication and installation activities to ensure products and systems conform toengineering design and customer specifications.
•Designs mechanical components for assembly operations and inspection methods.
•Designs effective measuring techniques for corporations’ products that adhere to corporate qualityspecifications and all references to industry standards.
•Designs and evaluates for effectiveness, ease of use, set up, and repair.
•Coordinates operation, maintenance, and repair activities to obtain optimum utilization of machinesand equipment.
•Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods.
•Transition products from product development to production.
•Adheres to all safety standards and requirements.
•Other duties as assigned.
•This position requires on-site presence to perform the essential duties.
A. Education and Training
Must hold a B.S. Degree (M.S. preferred) in Mechanical Engineering
B. General Requirements
• Must hold a B.S. Degree (M.S. preferred) in Mechanical Engineering
• Able to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Able to provide improvement to processes as required.
• Excellent technical writing ability
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong understanding of hydraulic, mechanical systems, manufacturing processes and materials
• Proficient in Solid Works and relevant drafting standards
C. Technical Requirements / Skills
• Must possess good organizational and leadership skills.
• Familiar with terminology used in and around the business community.
• Able to recognize and be discreet with sensitive financial, personnel, and other business related information.
• Able to manage and work with people in a harmonious way to accomplish the task assigned to this position.
D. Certificates, Licenses & Registrations
Must have a valid driver’s license and record that conforms to company’s insurance policies, ATF, DOT, and State of other required Hazmat training.
E. Work Authorization / Security Clearance:
• Able to meet ATF & regulatory security requirements.
• Must be US citizen, or lawful permanent resident of the United States (student Visa does not qualify), in accordance with ATF regulations.
• Must not have any personal or legal domestic or international travel restrictions.
• Able to travel to and from customer locations.
• Bilingual a plus.
30 April 2021Apply for this vacancy