Instrument Division - MWD Assembly Technician Pampa HR7-00216
MWD Technician: Assemble, test and/or repair of MWD production parts, systems and apparatus, to produce a good quality product in a timely fashion as to satisfy demand. This position requires on-site presence to perform the essential duties.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Reads blueprints, diagrams, process sheets, assembly and schematic drawings.
• Studies sample parts and receives verbal and written instructions regarding work assignments.
• Obtains or makes arrangements to receive material to be assembled.
• Prepares work space and gathers necessary tools to complete task.
• Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications and examines parts for quality conformance.
• Maintains a clean work area.
• Keeps accurate and detailed records of activity.
• Adheres to IPC soldering standards.
• Adheres to ISO 9000 procedures and documentation process.
• Assists in changes to documentation drawings when needed.
• Uses and understands test equipment such as multimeter, oscilloscope and frequency meter used in production.
• Adheres to all safety standards and requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or the equivalent is preferred.
• Manufacturing Experience in a perforating organization a plus.
• Three (3) to six (6) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Able to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Able to provide improvement to processes as required.
• Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
• Able to perform routine, repetitive, detailed work.
• Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Must have the ability to manage and work with people in a harmonious way to accomplish the tasks assigned to this position.
• Must possess demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
31 December 2021Apply for this vacancy