Instrument Division - Crystal Assembly Technician - Pampa HR7-00193
Assemble, test, and/or repair of radiation detector production parts, systems, and apparatus, under close supervision, to produce a good quality product in a timely fashion as to satisfy demand. This position requires on-site presence and acceptable attendance to perform the essential duties.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Align and assemble, parts such as crystals, springs, shields, and shims into housing according to mechanical drawing.
- Weld hardware assemblies.
- Communicate with supervisor with any problems that need addressed.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of activity.
- Able to measure accurately with calipers and other mechanical measuring devices as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or the equivalent is preferred.
- Able to make basic measurement with electronic test equipment.
- Working knowledge of mechanical devices and tools required for Instrument department.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Able to perform routine, repetitive, detailed work.
- Able to manage and work with people in a harmonious way to accomplish the task assigned to the department.
- Able to arrange for regular and reliable attendance.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
31 December 2021Apply for this vacancy