HSE / Maintenance Assistant - Milford HR7-00203
Coordinate aspects of the HSE management system at a specified facility and maintain compliance with federal, state, local and company requirements. This position requires on-site presence to perform the essential duties.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Promotes a safe and healthful workplace.
- Oversees compliance with the HSE Management System.
- Monitors safety programs.
- Oversees delivery of safety programs.
- Performs routine safety audits.
- Report and assist in investigation of incidents.
- Assist in root cause analysis.
- Coordinates emergency response drills as required.
- Treats minor injuries.
- Assist with facilities maintenance as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
A. Education and Training
- High school diploma or the equivalent is preferred.
B. General Requirements
- Experience delivering training presentations.
- Experience in accident investigation, root cause analysis and developing corrective actions.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize, set goals and complete tasks within deadlines.
C. Technical Requirements / Skills
- Basic knowledge of OSHA, 29 CFR 1910 and other applicable standards.
- Knowledgeable of production work instructions.
- OSHA 511 (10 hour) certified or ability to obtain certification within 90 days.
- Current basic First Aid Certification or equivalent or ability to become certified within six (6) months of employment.
- Highly detailed and precision oriented.
30 September 2021Apply for this vacancy