Gun Loader 1 Pampa HR7-00212
Perform gun loading assembly procedures working in a moderate to fast paced hands-on assembly process. This position requires on-site presence and regular attendance to perform the essential duties.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Performs duties in a safety intensive environment where everyone’s safety is paramount.
• Works on a team, while maintaining a clean, safe and well-organized work area.
• Complies with safety, quality and job specific policies and procedures and takes appropriate action when they become aware of any non-conformance.
• Works under direct supervision of trainer and Production Foreman.
• Demonstrates that they can meet the general requirements and job duties of the position with normal supervision.
• Locate and gather parts and perform assembly work by following blueprints, written or verbal instructions and/or by customer request.
• Report defective materials.
• Places charges in charge tube according to customers specifications, shot density and length of gun.
• Places detonating cord, wires, tubes, etc., according to gun configuration and type.
• Able to wire gun and check wiring through gun.
• Maintains paperwork regarding inventory of parts used to assemble gun.
• Maintains daily magazine log for accurate inventory.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Good “hands on” mechanical aptitude and ability.
• Able to work in a repetitive detailed, slow to moderate pace environment.
• Detail oriented and can focus on small defects.
• Knowledge of quality systems (ISO, CE, etc.)
• Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Able to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Able to provide improvement processes as required.
• Must possess good organizational and leadership skills and be familiar with terminology and part numbers in and around the business community.
• Able to read, understand, learn and follow written and verbal safety, quality and work instructions.
• Must be able to recognize and be discreet with sensitive financial, personnel, and other business-related information.
• Must have the ability to manage and work with people in a professional way to accomplish the tasks assigned to this position.
• Bilingual a plus.
D. Certificates, Licenses & Registrations
• Must have a valid driver’s license and record that conforms to company’s insurance policies, ATF, DOT, and State or other required Hazmat training.
• Must meet Hunting Titan/OSHA fork truck driver license requirements.
E. Work Authorization / Security Clearance:
• Able to meet ATF & regulatory security requirements.
• Must be US citizen, or lawful permanent resident of the United States (student Visa does not qualify), in accordance with ATF regulations.
31 October 2021Apply for this vacancy