DC Manager - Pleasanton, TX HR7-00155
Manage the overall operations of specific distribution center by maintaining accurate inventory controls, provide quality customer service, execute all responsibilities professionally and supervise all personnel in regard to all company policies, procedures and best practices.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains an accurate inventory flow to meet customer needs through Supply & Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
- Works with Supply Chain to optimize accurate inventory levels
- Work with all divisions within the company to meet customer needs.
- Manage changing inventory needs within your area that may benefit other specific areas.
- Coordinates sales and marketing activities in respective areas.
- Schedules and organizes customer training seminars.
- Manages current customer contact lists for respective areas.
- Coordinates all technical service issues with Tech Services in a timely manner.
- Provides annual operating plans by looking at historic records and anticipates customer demands
Manages and understands the Profit and Loss (P&L) statements provided.
- Provides a semi-monthly tempo report of anticipated revenues for location
- Works with Purchasing to propose third party items to stock and actively markets these products to customers
- Monitors open accounts receivable and calls customers- as necessary to help Finance collect outstanding A/R.
- Makes recommendations to help optimize warehouse locations performance, safety and environmental issues.
- Manages all employee related issues including selection, planning, training, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employee; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Issues written and oral instructions.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Prepares composite reports from individual reports of subordinates.
- Can perform activities of workers supervised.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Manages the training of employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employee; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
A. Education and Training
- High School Diploma or the equivalent is required
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university and/or minimum of 5 years Wireline Experience
Minimum 5 years wireline operations experience.
Meets all requirements of Distribution Center Supervisor.
C. Technical Requirements
Must be able to:
Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
Provide improvements to processes as required.
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
D. Certificates, Licenses & Registrations
- Must be at least 21 years old and meet all ATF, State and other applicable regulations in reference to handling hazardous material such as receiving, storing, and delivery of explosives.
- Have a valid driver’s license and record that conforms to company’s insurance policies, ATF, DOT and State of other required Hazmat training.
- Must also obtain a Blaster’s License.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
31 July 2019Apply for this vacancy