Custodial/Janitorial - Milford HR7-00191
Responsible for keeping buildings clean and sanitized. Must at all times comply with safety and quality policies and procedures. This position requires on-site presence and regular attendance to perform the essential duties.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Gather and empty trash bins.
- Wash windows, walls, glass, door handles, dust.
- Notify Manager when the buildings need major repairs.
- Keep buildings secure by locking doors.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping and/or vacuuming.
- Clean spills and other hazards using squeegees and sponges.
- Clean bathrooms and stock them with soap, toilet paper, paper towels and other supplies as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
A. Education and Training
- High school diploma or the equivalent is preferred.
B. General Requirements
Previous janitorial experience.
Basic math and writing skills.
Adhere to all safety standards and requirements.
Must have the ability to work with people in a harmonious manner to accomplish the tasks assigned to this position.
Good communication skills.
- Able to self-motivate and multi-task.
Able to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
30 June 2021Apply for this vacancy