Assembly Technician I Pampa HR7-00214
This position will assenble and test products by performing the following duties:
- Gathering required instructions, components, and tooling.
- Following prescribed procedures, assemble components into finished goods, package them, and deliver to receiving desk.
- Has general knowledge of quality control and departmental procedures and practices.
- On site presence and acceptable attendance are required to perform the essential job duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team environment in a harmonious way to accomplish the task assigned to the deparment.
Technical Skills and Requirements:
Able to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
Able to provide improvement to processes as required.
Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals.
Able to work in a repetitive detailed, slow to moderate pace environment.
Strong hands-on mechanical aptitude and ability.
Detail oriented and can focus on small defects.
Able to read, understand, learn and follow written and verbal safety, quality and work instructions.
- Must possess technical aptitude
Work Authorization / Security Clearance
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
31 October 2021Apply for this vacancy