Assembly Tech - Pampa, TX HR7-00178
To gather parts for assemblies and package them for either stock items or to be shipped.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Locates and gathers parts and doing assembly work by following blueprints, written or verbal instructions and/or by customer request.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items to be prepared for stock items or items to be shipped out.
- Inserts items into containers and stamps, stencils, or affixes labels with identifying information onto containers that are ready for shipment.
- Prepares paperwork that is associated with each job.
- Operates fork lift truck, pallet jack, and/or dolly to move, convey, or hoist product to storage or shipping location.
- Aids in loading and ensures proper/safe loading of product into inventory shelves.
- Uses of measurement devices such as Tape Measure, Dial Calipers, and Multi-meter.
- Other Duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
Bilingual a plus.
- Manufacturing experience in a perforating organization a plus.
- Must be a US Citizen, or lawful permanent resident of the United States, in accordance with ATF regulations.
Able to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
Able to provide improvement to processes as required.
Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Able to work in a repetitive detailed, slow to moderate pace environment.
Strong hands-on mechanical aptitude and ability.
Detail oriented and can focus on small defects.
Able to read, understand, learn and follow written and verbal safety, quality and work instructions.
Must possess technical aptitude.
Able to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Must possess good organizational and leadership skills and be familiar with terminology and part nubers used in and around the business community.
- Must be able to recognize and be discreet with sensitive financial, personnel, and other business related information
- Must have the ability to manage and work with people in a harmonious way to accomplish the task assigned to this position
3 April 2021Apply for this vacancy