Assembles and tests downhole selective fire switches.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Reads blueprints, diagrams, process sheets, assembly and schematic drawings, studies sample part, and receives verbal and written instructions regarding work assignments.
Obtains or makes arrangements to receive material to be assembled.
Prepares work space and gathers necessary tools to complete task.
Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications and examines parts for defects.
Maintain clean work area.
Adheres to all safety standards and requirements
- High school diploma or the equivalent is preferred
- Ability to manage and work with people in a harmonious way to accomplish the task assigned to the department
- Ability to arrange for regular and reliable attendance.
- Authorized to work in Unites States.
Able to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Soldering experience (SN96)
Able to provide improvement to processes as required.
Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
Able to work in a repetitive detailed, slow to moderate pace environment.
Strong hands-on mechanical aptitude and ability.
Detail oriented and can focus on small defects.
Able to read, understand, learn and follow written and verbal safety, quality and work instructions.
- Must possess technical aptitude.
31 December 2019Apply for this vacancy